Every year, dozens of conferences across the USA offer marketers a deep insight into the current industry-culture while forecasting key future developments.
Professionals in the digital-marketing sector flock to these events by the hundred, keen to stay ahead of the curve, but traveing across the country to visit them all is nigh-on impossible. You have to pick and choose which conferences you attend, but which deserve priority?
Of all the events taking place throughout 2016, three in particular promise to be unmissable.
ConversionXL Live: Everything You Need For Unbeatable CRO
Based in Texas’ Austin area, ConversionXL Live is three days of presentations from industry-leading speakers, networking, and parties. Attendees are promised an exploration of the most important trends in conversion, with countless opportunities to learn from the masters of CRO.
– Bart Schutz: Persuasive Journey Mapping – Unveiling The True Drivers of Your Customers Behaviour
– Ronny Kohavi: A/B Testing Pitfalls: Getting Numbers is Easy; Getting Numbers You Can Trust is Hard
– Rand Fishkin: Fight Back Against Back
ConversionXL Live runs March 30th – April 1st, 2016.
Hero Conf: A Must-Visit for PPC Specialists
Besides having a brilliant name, Hero Conf is a leading event for the PPC field, bringing together some of today’s biggest specialists across three days of powerful education.
More than 50 speakers are due to attend 2016’s Hero Conf Philadelphia event (another will take place in London, England), with over 700 PPC-focused visitors. This is the biggest PPC conference on the planet, attracting figures from Microsoft, Adobe, and more world-renowned brands.
– The PPC Essentials for Successful Lead Generation, with Sahil Jain
– Facebook Ads: How to Build a Funnel for Sales, Not Likes, with JD Prater and Massimo Chieruzzi
– 10 Easy Tips for the Most Successful PPC Forecasts & Audits, with Krista Witt and Donna Lagow
Hero Conf Philadelphia runs April 25 – 27th, 2016.
MarTech: Where Marketing And Technology Collide
MarTech is dedicated to exploring and increasing understanding of marketing technologies. The conference aims to help professionals identify how they can integrate the latest innovations into their everyday work, and discuss the potential benefits.
Across two days, MarTech invites attendees to learn from leading industry-experts, covering a huge variety of subjects.
– The Natural Laws of Strategy, with Gord Hotchkiss
– How Quickly Martech Turns Into War-Tech Among Teams, with Beki Scarbrough
– The Logistics Of Global Digital Marketing In Logistics, with Cristian Citu
Martech runs March 21st – 22nd, 2016, in San Francisco, CA.
As an Orange County SEO agency, we make it our business to understand the future of digital marketing, and cannot recommend visiting conferences enough. These play an integral role in developing a deep knowledge of today’s marketing trends, and where forthcoming technologies can lead your business.
Have questions on how our effective marketing services can revolutionize your business? Get in touch today!